In Season

Spicy Sweet Onion Dip

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sweet Potato Cake

I have joined another online cooking group. The Cake Slice Bakers are baking one cake a month for the next year from from the Sky High Irresistable Triple Layer Cakes Cookbook. I bought this cookbook a few months back and I thought joining this group would give me motivation to use the cookbook. This was another great selection. The cake was moist and the orange cream cheese filling was a nice addition. I highly recommend this cookbook. I won't give out all the recipes on this site, but I will share some highlights from the baking process...



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake! I love the little decorative pumpkins on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks really beautiful! Love the piping and the little pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails