In Season

Spicy Sweet Onion Dip

Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 Favorites for 2012

I have compiled a list of 12 favorite recipes from 2012, six of yours and six of mine. Your favorites were calculated by the top page views for recipes posted this year. All I have to say is that you all like cupcakes, and butter cookies!  My favorites were calculated by the number of times I made the recipe after I posted it. Many of the recipes I post here are made a dozen times or more before I actually photograph them and post them here, if I continue to make them after they have been posted on the blog, you know they are a winner.
Thanks for sticking with me in 2012. It was a long, hard year. Sometimes I wasn't sure I would be able to stick with this site, but I'm sure glad I did. Despite my lack of posting, 2012 was the most visited year I have had yet on this site. This month was off the charts. Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement on this crazy journey. Happy New Year!

Your Favorites

My Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed reading through you blog, your top 12 are great - there are quite a few recipes going onto my 'to cook' list. I especially enjoyed your bucket list - fantastic goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails